Everything you need to buy, sell and track funds online
Access factsheets, comparisons and interactive tools to help you make informed decisions.
What you need to know
- Our Global Investment Centre is an online platform that enables you to invest in investment funds from New Credit Investment and a wide range of other providers.
- Investors should regularly review the funds they've chosen. That's why with Global Investment Centre you can see the current value of your investments, and track their performance, at a glance.
- Global Investment Centre has been created for individual investors who want to make lump sum investments themselves. You cannot make regular payments or joint applications in to the Global Investment Centre.
- You need to have an New Credit Investment current or savings account to buy funds via our Global Investment Centre.
- Bear in mind that investments should be considered as a medium to long-term commitment, meaning you should be prepared to hold them for at least five years.
- All investments carry some risk. The value of your investment can go down as well as up so you may get back less than you invested. For some investments this can also happen as a result of exchange rate fluctuations as shares and funds may have an exposure to overseas markets.
- Investors are advised to carefully consider the special risks of investing in emerging market securities.
- The value of any tax benefits described depends on your individual circumstances. Tax rules may change in the future.
- Additional risks may apply, please refer to our Key Features of Funds Portfolio and ISA Funds Portfolio document for further information.